As we’re specialists in palletised distribution, all goods handled by Walkers Transport must be placed on a pallet. So, to ensure the safe and efficient transportation of your product(s) please follow the below guidelines.
Goods on a pallet:
• Must be stable when packaged onto or placed onto the pallet
• Must not overhang the edges of the pallet
• Must not exceed the dimensions of the size of pallet selected
• Must not be top heavy and able to withstand being transhipped
• Must be firmly and properly secured with plastic shrink wrap and/or banded with either fibre or steel banding
• Must be sufficiently packaged to protect the goods if delivered in poor weather conditions